As a HVAC Engineer you are an important link between the problem and the solution. You make innovation a reality. You raise engineering to a higher level.
What your tasks will be.
- It is your task to evaluate the different alternatives for the HVAC systems and the utilities. You will specify the most appropriate systems and equipment for the user requirements, propose schematics, calculate the capacities of equipment and determine the piping and ducting systems with all of their components.
- You will develop the regulation concept, the interconnection diagrams and specify the appropriate instruments and regulation loops. You will assist in completing alarm lists, datasheets and other operational documents. Reviewing alarm settings will also be part of your responsibilities.
- You will be supported by a design team to propose equipment, piping, and ducting layouts. The spatial coordination with other disciplines such as clean services (piping) and electricity (cable trays and location of cabinets) will also fall within the scope of your responsibilities.
- At the end of the detailed engineering phase you will submit tender specifications.
- During the execution phase you will supervise the contractor and assure the correct implementation of the systems designed. You will assure that the client’s specifications and cGMP are respected throughout the entire project.
- You will organize and follow the start-up of these systems and assure their validation.
- All these activities will be carried out in a multi-disciplinary engineering team and involve close co-operation with several client departments.
- Industrial or civil Electro-mechanical engineer.
- At least three years of experience with HVAC engineering for clean room conditions.
- Fluent in French, with a good knowledge of English.
- Good Communication and organisation skills.
- Problem solver and team player.
Engineers with passion for technology.
Working as a HVAC Engineer at Neitraco draws on decades of experience in mechanical and electrical engineering, surveying, and civil engineering. With seven subsidiaries, located in ten locations in the Netherlands and Belgium, we offer a complete range of technical services. As a group, Neitraco engineering can thus support customers in every technical challenge, both on a project basis or through secondment.
Working with intelligent engineering.
Working at Neitraco means working on growth and continuous development, not only of yourself but also of the technology. From research through development to implementation: we rely on your analytical and practical skills. Do you shine as a HVAC Engineer? Are you targeting the search for technical solutions and continuous improvement? Our interest in innovative projects encourages us to push our boundaries every day. Working at Neitraco Engineering elevates your career to the next level.