As a Medior Operations Manager you are an important link between the problem and the solution. You make innovation a reality. You raise engineering to a higher level.
What your tasks will be.
- As an Operations Manager you manage the various processes of our production site, interactively with our partners, and collaborators.
- As a main task, you will analyze the operational results in terms of productivity, efficiency, costs, etc.
- You will develop creative ways to improve the current processes, and manage the implementation.
- You define and manage resources (people and materials) and activities in close collaboration with support services.
- Together with the Site Manager you develop key performance objectives and define budget needed to realize improvements, and improve profitability.
- We are looking for a strong team player with excellent coaching and communication skills. Someone who can easily manage deadlines, budgets and project plans, while inspiring and motivating a team to achieve results.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Management.
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position as Operation Manager.
- Strong language proficiency in French & English.
- A previous experience in Supply Chain / Logistics & transport will be considered as an asset Experience in developing and maintaining a production plan. Experience in planning supply chain to maintain a minimum stock.
- Capacity to manage, inspire and coach a team.
- Financial analyzing skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office.
Engineers with passion for technology.
Working as a Medior Operations Manager at Neitraco draws on decades of experience in mechanical and electrical engineering, surveying, and civil engineering. With seven subsidiaries, located in ten locations in the Netherlands and Belgium, we offer a complete range of technical services. As a group, Neitraco engineering can thus support customers in every technical challenge, both on a project basis or through secondment.
Working with intelligent engineering.
Working at Neitraco means working on growth and continuous development, not only of yourself but also of the technology. From research through development to implementation: we rely on your analytical and practical skills. Do you shine as a Medior Operations Manager? Are you targeting the search for technical solutions and continuous improvement? Our interest in innovative projects encourages us to push our boundaries every day. Working at Neitraco Engineering elevates your career to the next level.